Sunday, November 4, 2007

Beauty. Inside and out.

I was worried when I looked out my window and saw rain the day we were going to do this shoot. I should have had more faith. Look how gorgeous the day turned out to be! And the family? Beautiful inside and out. Thanks SO much B&T for asking me to capture these for you. It means everything to me. J&G, you guys are AWESOME...I know why your mommy and daddy are so proud! So, I couldn't narrow down my fav's any more than this! I hope you are as happy as I am with the results! B, love you girl!









2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute family and love the way you shot it! The colors are beautiful!
B-

Holly A said...

Michelle, these are fantastic! Love the setting; so perfect for fall. What a beautiful family, and you captured them so wonderfully.